Daemon Story
Welcome To The Official DaemonStory Forums. We Are An Awesome v75 Maple Story Private Server, With Rates Off 1000/250/5 And An Awesome Non-Hamachi Community. Please Register Or Log In Below.
Daemon Story
Welcome To The Official DaemonStory Forums. We Are An Awesome v75 Maple Story Private Server, With Rates Off 1000/250/5 And An Awesome Non-Hamachi Community. Please Register Or Log In Below.
Daemon Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaemonStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Skill Person

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JKKen

GM Skill Person Empty
PostSubject: GM Skill Person   GM Skill Person EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:27 am

i have a problem , i sometimes lost my super roar from gm job as i accidentally replace it with another skill , so i need u kewl but i know u wont be there for me "everytime" so i wish u could do something like a recommend a person who can giv skills to other player just in case or poor players who has low reborn also known as "Noobs" Ineed u to help do something.

Read this post thank you
Your 1000th reborner and Leader of Guild : Reborns
Union with : Rebirth (a good place for people who rebirth fast Very Happy),
JKKen/Kenji/J4M
Back to top Go down
JKKen

GM Skill Person Empty
PostSubject: R.E.: Gm Skill Person   GM Skill Person EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:29 am

lol! what i meant to say was , people who lost their gm skill becuz of accident need their skill back , they hav been waitin for u alot but we know u wont come for us everytime so i decided we appoint someone to giv the people skills back in need of re/borning/birthing
Back to top Go down
Kewl
Owner
Kewl

GM Skill Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Skill Person   GM Skill Person EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:57 pm

JKKen wrote:
lol! what i meant to say was , people who lost their gm skill becuz of accident need their skill back , they hav been waitin for u alot but we know u wont come for us everytime so i decided we appoint someone to giv the people skills back in need of re/borning/birthing

I've been trying to do that for awhile, unfortunately I can't seem to get it to work yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Skill Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Skill Person   GM Skill Person Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Skill Person
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daemon Story :: DaemonStory :: Help-
Jump to: