Daemon Story
Welcome To The Official DaemonStory Forums. We Are An Awesome v75 Maple Story Private Server, With Rates Off 1000/250/5 And An Awesome Non-Hamachi Community. Please Register Or Log In Below.
Daemon Story
Welcome To The Official DaemonStory Forums. We Are An Awesome v75 Maple Story Private Server, With Rates Off 1000/250/5 And An Awesome Non-Hamachi Community. Please Register Or Log In Below.
Daemon Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaemonStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Poll] JKKen's mutaturity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKKen

[Poll] JKKen's mutaturity Empty
PostSubject: [Poll] JKKen's mutaturity   [Poll] JKKen's mutaturity EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:46 am

Name:Kenji

IGN:JKKen

Experience:I have been a Gm for 1year and a pretty much helper for 2-3 years so i help those in need , this server is really awesome and if you put pqs i bet it will be a huge attraction and maybe our server can rose up to be in the top 20 , or even 10!Good luck on how you change it Kewl.

Play hours:1-9Hrs depend on how well i did on PSLE.

Reasons why you should be GM:I am on pretty much on week days while you and other gm's are away so i could keep watch on how the server will be without all of our gm's in it.

What have you done for DaemonStory:I maybe lazy but i always make time for my comrade (even though i ignore them sometimes due to having dinner or lunch or even while i am talkin to other people) and help them so they could call their friends to play the server too.

1.How active are you in DaemonStory in order to become GM? : I Am active enough to keep watch on daemon story and how it grows , the server makes me realise that GM's are very low and we need more of'em ta' help make Maple a better place for Us civilians (players) because some gms are always offline then on9.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM? : I've encountered many things searching for a good maple server but many of it were shut down as i became a gm in it , i helped people in need of REBORNS or REBIRTHS.

3.What have you done OR will do for DaemonStory? : I will tell all my friends or make a group , telling people about daemonstory for all those Maple-server lovers and how it works , how many people in it and many more adventures.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community? : I havent lately but i know many people vote for objects and eqs thats why i will be starting voting with or without any eqs to payback the votes i have made , i put many effort to develop my daemonstory character and i dont want to lose it , that will put my efforts in vain , i will make groups in facebook to tell everyone bout the daemonstory v75 server.

5.What will you do to make DaemonStory a better place for everybody? : I will help them train whenever i'm free , helping those newbies get gm hat from mazen/grimm , and i will tell them about more informations about daemonstory so they can tell their friends too in the near future.

Last edited by JKKen on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JKKen

[Poll] JKKen's mutaturity Empty
PostSubject: Gm Applications   [Poll] JKKen's mutaturity EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:47 am

Thnx for reading the post , its ok if i become gm or not , at least i tried though , thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

[Poll] JKKen's mutaturity
Page 1 of 1