Daemon Story
Welcome To The Official DaemonStory Forums. We Are An Awesome v75 Maple Story Private Server, With Rates Off 1000/250/5 And An Awesome Non-Hamachi Community. Please Register Or Log In Below.
Daemon Story
Welcome To The Official DaemonStory Forums. We Are An Awesome v75 Maple Story Private Server, With Rates Off 1000/250/5 And An Awesome Non-Hamachi Community. Please Register Or Log In Below.
Daemon Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaemonStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

vote here make the server go on 24/7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FrozenLove

vote here make the server go on 24/7 Empty
PostSubject: vote here make the server go on 24/7   vote here make the server go on 24/7 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:03 am

heey all

lets make kewl get the server online for 24/7 now we can only play for 14-16h a day for me its only 5h because i sleep 8h of the time its online 0_o
KEWL MAKE THE SERVER 24/7 Crying or Very sad

Melissa

xxx
Back to top Go down
Dice

PostSubject: Re: vote here make the server go on 24/7   vote here make the server go on 24/7 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:11 am

Kewl Bro i think she right in some ways..... drunken
Back to top Go down
Kewl
Owner
Kewl

PostSubject: Re: vote here make the server go on 24/7   vote here make the server go on 24/7 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:29 pm

No offence but posting a topic saying to make it 24/7 just because of votes doesn't mean I will. I have my reasons why I don't. Deal with it....
Back to top Go down
FrozenLove

PostSubject: Re: vote here make the server go on 24/7   vote here make the server go on 24/7 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:58 pm

really kewl u sux if u dont make it 24/7 so many new people wont join because they just cant play it and that change to the rbs sux 2 lvl 200 again for both noblesse and beginner both lvl 200 kinda sux ass it will make the server lagg even more so hf and play this server if you want but its kinda fucked up<3

bb guys

love u all (except for you sheldon u sux)

xxx

Melissa
Back to top Go down
Kewl
Owner
Kewl

PostSubject: Re: vote here make the server go on 24/7   vote here make the server go on 24/7 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:39 pm

FrozenLove wrote:
really kewl u sux if u dont make it 24/7 so many new people wont join because they just cant play it and that change to the rbs sux 2 lvl 200 again for both noblesse and beginner both lvl 200 kinda sux ass it will make the server lagg even more so hf and play this server if you want but its kinda fucked up<3

bb guys

xxx

Melissa

WOW! it's not my fault you have no life, people shouldn't spend all day playing a game anyways...And why the hell do you say your 16? your freaking acting like you are 10 years old, get a life.
Back to top Go down
Dice

PostSubject: Re: vote here make the server go on 24/7   vote here make the server go on 24/7 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Kewl wrote:
FrozenLove wrote:

bb guys

xxx

Melissa

WOW! it's not my fault you have no life, people shouldn't spend all day playing a game anyways...And why the hell do you say your 16? your freaking acting like you are 10 years old, get a life.
i thinke u right Smile i am play 6hr a day haha i dont need 24Hr i have to sleep. the problem is that every one is from another GMT so thats what creat this topic
lol!
PS: when the server come back? usally in this hours its on(this is the hr that i play)
Back to top Go down
Kewl
Owner
Kewl

PostSubject: Re: vote here make the server go on 24/7   vote here make the server go on 24/7 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Quote :

PS: when the server come back? usally in this hours its on(this is the hr that i play)

It's up O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vote here make the server go on 24/7   vote here make the server go on 24/7 Empty

Back to top Go down

vote here make the server go on 24/7
Page 1 of 1