Daemon Story
Welcome To The Official DaemonStory Forums. We Are An Awesome v75 Maple Story Private Server, With Rates Off 1000/250/5 And An Awesome Non-Hamachi Community. Please Register Or Log In Below.
Daemon Story
Welcome To The Official DaemonStory Forums. We Are An Awesome v75 Maple Story Private Server, With Rates Off 1000/250/5 And An Awesome Non-Hamachi Community. Please Register Or Log In Below.
Daemon Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaemonStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexander's GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scrufy567

Alexander's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Alexander's GM App   Alexander's GM App EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:00 am

Name:Alexander

IGN:Alexander

Experience: I have never been a gm but I would really want a chance

Play hours: I play for about 3 - 4 hours per day after school.

Reasons why you should be GM: I advertise, I play fair, I dont curse, I help others, I love to just play the game, and Im good with others.

What have you done for Daemonsttory: Advertised and Voted

To all those who apply for a GM spot you must consider a few things inorder to become a Daemonstory GM.

1.How active are you in DaemonStory in order to become GM?I play Daemon alot. So if u need me to be on i can be on.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM? I have been a sgm in MixMs, and if you'll give me more chances good

3.What have you done OR will do for DaemonStory? Advertise and Voted and then I will Advertise more and Vote more.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community? I do everyday.

5.What will you do to make DaemonStory a better place for everybody? Inflict Rules, Help Others to get better that have a hard time, and Vote more so more people will know more about us.

well this is my GM app Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scrufy567

Alexander's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander's GM App   Alexander's GM App EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:19 pm

la la la waitin since 12:00 to c if i made it. PLEASE LEAVE SOMTHIN I WANNA NO UR OPPINION
Back to top Go down
Kewl
Owner
Kewl

Alexander's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander's GM App   Alexander's GM App EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:01 am

I guess it's an Okay app but it looks like it's been worked on for like 5-10 mins.. If you look at Kevin's, now that's a hard worked on GM app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alexander's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander's GM App   Alexander's GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexander's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daemon Story :: DaemonStory :: Applications-
Jump to: