Daemon Story
Welcome To The Official DaemonStory Forums. We Are An Awesome v75 Maple Story Private Server, With Rates Off 1000/250/5 And An Awesome Non-Hamachi Community. Please Register Or Log In Below.
Daemon Story
Welcome To The Official DaemonStory Forums. We Are An Awesome v75 Maple Story Private Server, With Rates Off 1000/250/5 And An Awesome Non-Hamachi Community. Please Register Or Log In Below.
Daemon Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaemonStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dennis GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D3nnis

D3nnis

Dennis GM App Empty
PostSubject: Dennis GM App   Dennis GM App EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:38 pm

Name: Dennis
IGN: Dennis
Experience: As a Super GM, Admin,Creator, Gm, Graphic Designer For banners.
Play hours:6:00AM-7:30AM 3:00AM-8:30 PM
Reasons why you should be GM:Help people out if necessary (I'd like to consider myself friendly!) and to create graphics, especially!
What have you done for DaemonStory: Nothing Really But i'd really Like to support it.
To all those who apply for a GM spot you must consider a few things inorder to become a DaemonStory GM.
1.How active are you in DaemonStory in order to become GM? ALOT OF MS TIME
2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
3.What have you done OR will do for DaemonStory? WAY TO MUCH
4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community? Everyday i even make sponser videos
5.What will you do to make DaemonStory a better place for everybody?A responsible GM is someone who cares for the game/server, and takes action to the best of their ability when problems occur with the server or other players. A responsible GM would also take responsibility for their own actions if they made a mistake and do their best to resolve the problem. I feel like I carry these characteristics because enjoy when things run as smoothly as possible. so meaning Help people out, host events, ban hackers, etc.! Anything I'm needed for.
Thanks for listening my Gm App
Back to top Go down

Dennis GM App
Page 1 of 1