Daemon Story
Welcome To The Official DaemonStory Forums. We Are An Awesome v75 Maple Story Private Server, With Rates Off 1000/250/5 And An Awesome Non-Hamachi Community. Please Register Or Log In Below.
Daemon Story
Welcome To The Official DaemonStory Forums. We Are An Awesome v75 Maple Story Private Server, With Rates Off 1000/250/5 And An Awesome Non-Hamachi Community. Please Register Or Log In Below.
Daemon Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaemonStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fobby's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fobby

Fobby's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Fobby's GM App   Fobby's GM App EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:25 am

Name:Kevin

IGN:Fobby

Experience:I haven't had experience as a SGM but if I do get accepted I will try to use this server as my first experience as a GM

Play hours:3-4 hours Weekdays 5 hours on Weekends
Reasons why you should be GM:I want to help teach new people how to train faster, about the server and what it has. I walk into training maps when I'm bored to see people and hope to find hackers or people who are oversummoning and lagging the server.

What have you done for DaemonStory:Not much I got GM job twice because of wipe I tried to help recruit new players before and after wipe and I vote on a daily basis.

To all those who apply for a GM spot you must consider a few things inorder to become a DaemonStory GM.
1.How active are you in DaemonStory in order to become GM?Im on almost everyday depending on how many people are on If I get accepted I might play more and even when I do my homework Im still on Daemon

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?I played mostly all v75 private servers.Mainly played RydahMS v75 and got to GM job there.Found alot of hackers and wz editors on that server and SS'ed them and showed to SGM's I know
3.What have you done OR will do for DaemonStory?I was pretty active. I helped alot of people who were new to the server.I was friendly i think and tried not to be to annoying.I trained alot.I voted everyday

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?Yes I vote everyday even when im not playing Daemon I tell my friends to play some do and some dont also people on other servers that quit a different private server i told them about this server.

5.What will you do to make DaemonStory a better place for everybody?Give people who are new advice.Host events and help other SGM's with ideas and new things they can add to make the server more populated and active.
Back to top Go down

Fobby's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daemon Story :: DaemonStory :: Applications-
Jump to: