Daemon Story
Welcome To The Official DaemonStory Forums. We Are An Awesome v75 Maple Story Private Server, With Rates Off 1000/250/5 And An Awesome Non-Hamachi Community. Please Register Or Log In Below.
Daemon Story
Welcome To The Official DaemonStory Forums. We Are An Awesome v75 Maple Story Private Server, With Rates Off 1000/250/5 And An Awesome Non-Hamachi Community. Please Register Or Log In Below.
Daemon Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaemonStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mazen's Intern Application

Go down 
3 posters

Do You Think Mazen Should Become An Intern?
Yes, I Think That Mazen Should Become An Intern.
Mazen's Intern Application I_vote_lcap43%Mazen's Intern Application I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No, I Do Not Think That Mazen Should Become An Intern.
Mazen's Intern Application I_vote_lcap57%Mazen's Intern Application I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Mazen
WebGM

Mazen's Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Mazen's Intern Application   Mazen's Intern Application EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Name: Mazen
IGN: Mazen/Fate
Experience: I Have Been An Intern On One Server MixMS(Closed).
Play Hours: 1-9 Hours Depends If I Got Exams And Stuff.

Reasons why you should be Intern: I'm Very Nice, Alot Of People Like Me, I Am Very Helpful, I Always Welcome New Comers, I Would Never Betray The Server, I Have Made An Awesome Website + Forum, And Pay A Total Of $19.99 A Month For Both Website Domains Of .tk , I'm Very Active, I Really Like This Server And I Am Very Loyal To It.

What have you done for DaemonStory: I Have Made An Awesome Website And Forums, I Pay A Total Of $19.99 A Month For Both Site Damains Of .tk , I've Helped Many People And New Comers, I've Been Nice To Everyone, I've Advertised Alot To Make This Server More Busy. I've Worked Hard To Make This Server Better. I've Respected All GMs. I've Been Very Trust Worthy.

To all those who apply for a Intern spot you must consider a few things inorder to become a DaemonStory Intern.

1.How active are you in DaemonStory in order to become Intern?: I Try My Best To Go On Every Day, Most Of The Time I Am Online Of Countless Hours, When Ever I Have A Chance To Go On, I Go On. My Usual Play Time Is 3 Hours, It All Depends If I Have Exams Or Other Important Stuff To Do. But I Always Try My Best To Be As Active As I Can. Also On Holidays Or Break Days I Go On Almost All Day.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a Intern?: I Have Been An Intern On MixMS And I Always Observe Other GMs And See How I Should Be. I'm Always Liked So I Won't Cause Problems.

3.What have you done OR will do for DaemonStory?: I Have Made An Awesome Website And Forum, I Pay $19.99 Monthly For The Domains Of .tk , I've Helped Many Players, I've Welcomed Many Players, I've Advertised, I Always Respect Everyone, I've Become A Very Liked And Known Player, I'm A Good Player. I Have Made This Server More Professional With The New Websites. I Will Continue To Do Alot Of Good Things And More.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?: Yes, I Always Vote Everyday, And Sometimes I Wake Up In The Middle Of The Night And Vote Since It Would Have Been 12 Hours, I Always Advertise To Recruit New Players, And Once They Joined I Welcome Them And Help Them; To Insure They Will Continue Playing On This Server.

5.What will you do to make DaemonStory a better place for everybody?: I Will Help Everyone I Can, Which I Already Do, I Will Continue To Try And Make Website Updates That Will Make It Better And More Attractive. I Will Insure That Hackers And Scammers Do NOT Do Anything Bad To This Server. Also Always Vote And Advertise The Make This Server More Busy And Noticed. I Will Insure That Everyone Is Following The Rules Which Are Found On Our Website.

Other Reasons I Should Become An Intern: I Have Made An Awesome Website, Which Is A Big Effect; When Someone Come To The Site And They See That It Is Awesome They Will Try They Server, Then I Will Welcome Them And Get Them Started, But If They See The Site Isn't Worked On They Will Think The Server Isn't Well Worked On Which Is Bad.

Anyway Thank You Very Much For Reading This And Please Consider Me As An Intern When Spots Are Available.

Mazen
Back to top Go down
http://daemonstory.tk
David

PostSubject: Nice   Mazen's Intern Application EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Hey Dude Nice App,IDK Who I would Pick Betweeen you an Kevin,hmm,Hard to Say.
Keep It Up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Good App :D   Mazen's Intern Application EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Hey Very Nice and Descriptive App.
Whoever Didnt Like It,OMG wut rong with u!
Lol but NICE Very Happy
hoped you get picked as INTERN !
Back to top Go down
Mazen
WebGM

PostSubject: Ty Kevin !   Mazen's Intern Application EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Thanks Kevin, BTW: Me And Kevin Are Not Competing I'm Going For Intern And Hes Going For GM Different Things, Also Good Luck To You Kevin
Back to top Go down
http://daemonstory.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mazen's Intern Application   Mazen's Intern Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mazen's Intern Application
Page 1 of 1