Daemon Story
Welcome To The Official DaemonStory Forums. We Are An Awesome v75 Maple Story Private Server, With Rates Off 1000/250/5 And An Awesome Non-Hamachi Community. Please Register Or Log In Below.
Daemon Story
Welcome To The Official DaemonStory Forums. We Are An Awesome v75 Maple Story Private Server, With Rates Off 1000/250/5 And An Awesome Non-Hamachi Community. Please Register Or Log In Below.
Daemon Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaemonStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iForever's GM Application (:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iForever

iForever's GM Application (:  Empty
PostSubject: iForever's GM Application (:    iForever's GM Application (:  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Hey Guys ! Welcome to my GM Application ! (:

Name:
Derek .

IGN:
iForever

Experience:
I have been a GM On v75 only once .
Proof :
iForever's GM Application (:  Maple034
And on v62 I have been a GM More then 4 times so Im a experienced GM .

Play hours:
I usually play 5 hours to 6 hours on weekdays .
I play for about 10 hours to 20 hours on Weekends . LOL .
NOT ADDICTED .

Reasons why you should be GM:
I have reasons why I should be a GM Because I can make events every 1 hour and the players of DaemonStory can achieve prizes . I can find as many hackers as I can in a day . I am a GM That is really nice . Ill bet you wonder what I mean by "nice" . I mean nice meaning that I give chances to hackers like if they hack once I will warn them if they hack the secound time I will jail then for one hour and if they hack again I wont give them a chance and I will bann them . Also , I am not a GM Which goes and go create pro items or anything like that . I dont care about GM Powers , I only care when I help people in DaemonStory . I will try to vote everyday and help players of DeamonStory . I will never be AFK and go to GM Map and AFK Nor AFK In FM , That will be so rude by not active . Reason three is that I love helping others of DaemonStory . That is mostly all the reasons

What have you done for DaemonStory: I dont think I have done anything for DaemonStory yet because I just started today and if I dont get accepted I will still help players of DaemonStory train and If i do get accepted I will try to make events as I can and fix every arguement if their was .

Peace ~
See You InGame =
iForever

Also , Thanks For Taking You Time Reading ~
Back to top Go down
Kewl
Owner
Kewl

iForever's GM Application (:  Empty
PostSubject: Re: iForever's GM Application (:    iForever's GM Application (:  EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Incorrect format sorry...:

Correct format =

Name:
IGN:
Experience:
Play hours:
Reasons why you should be GM:
What have you done for DaemonStory:
To all those who apply for a GM spot you must consider a few things inorder to become a DaemonStory GM.
1.How active are you in DaemonStory in order to become GM?
2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
3.What have you done OR will do for DaemonStory?
4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
5.What will you do to make DaemonStory a better place for everybody?
Back to top Go down

iForever's GM Application (:
Page 1 of 1